- 99.72 MB
- 9 Downloads
- Fix MQO importer to accept spaces in texture paths.
- Fix possible issues with seamless texturing.
- Fix texture coordinates in TR2-3.
- Fix texture sounds window picking up wrong texture set if texture from other set is selected.
- Fix imported geometry light flag being overwritten by static light flag.
- Allow selecting ghost blocks embedded into walls.
- Add warnings for box/overlap limits.
- Prevent loading MAIN.SFX as sound catalog.
- Assign sound sample path correctly for levels generated with TombIDE.
- Fix exceptions while using F1 key outside of section blocks.
- Allow selecting numerical slot ID when copying object to another slot.
- Load TR level files with animcommands corrupted by FexMerger properly.
- Show meshswaps properly for different Lara animation objects.
- 99.72 MB
- 64 Downloads
- 99.71 MB
- 42 Downloads
- Added imported geometry browser (toggle it in "Window" menu).
- Implement fast preview compile mode (new button in the toolbar, reset toolbar to defaults to see).
- Autosave window layout on closing editor.
- Update list of hardcoded sounds for TR3.
- Don't draw transparency in item browser preview.
- Focus on tool window while picking texture or object.
- Warn user about oversized samples.
- Ask for confirmation before deleting multiple triggers.
- Remove stray triangle on ceiling after converting diagonal wall to full wall.
- Add missing antitrigger type for TR2.
- Fix persistent issues with auto-reloading resources.
- Fix ExtraNG string index in trigger window.
- Fix incorrect texel alignment in TR4-5 levels with padding set to 0.
- Fix Metasequoia room exporter.
- Fix corrupted faces in the corner of the exported room mesh.
- Fix selected texture not being dereferenced when "Remove all textures" command is used.
- Fix prj2 drag-n-drop into main window.
- Fix drag-n-drop from recent files in Windows 10.
- Fix floating toolbox getting out of reach on low-res mode switch.
- Added direct plugin uninstalling.
- Fixed several plugin issues.
- Fix static mesh properties not updated after mesh import.
- Fix exception after deleting root bone in skeleton editor.
- Fix potential issues with meshes with inconsistent vertex color count.
- Fix exception when last sound was deleted.
- 99.71 MB
- 39 Downloads
- Level settings option to map animated textures to imported geometry, objects and statics.
- Increased texture page packing ratio for visually similar textures.
- Support faces with additive blending on model import/export by setting their opacity to anything less than 1.
- An option to show real tint for all objects (replaces "Show real tint for merged statics" option).
- Add "Delete all objects" and "Delete all triggers" commands.
- Remap fog bulb intensity setting from red color to actual intensity field.
- Focus on selected imported geometry in imported geometry manager window.
- Disable face/vertex limit overflow errors and replace with warnings.
- Various additional fixes for TR2 compatibility.
- Fix exceptions with Metasequoia imported geometry.
- Fix exceptions with script IDs after room copy-paste.
- Fix possible transparency issues with UVRotate textures in 16-bit mode.
- Fix broken mirrored animated textures on triangles.
- Fixed critical exceptions and crashes.
- Improved autocomplete.
- Fix deleting multiple sound samples.
- Add ability to copy-paste sound infos between different instances.
- Draw actual skin in skeleton editor.
- Allow precise editing of bone pivots in skeleton editor.
- Allow editing bounding box for all selected frames at once.
- Fix bounding box controls being unresponsive to keypresses.
- Fix exception after pasting shorter animation into longer.
- Fix exception when selecting empty sprite sequence.
- Turning off "Vertex color light" import setting now really affects import result.
- 101.89 MB
- 48 Downloads
- Fix exception with merged statics out of room bounds.
- Fix exception when reloading wads with resource auto-reload turned off.
- Fix endless exception loop when switching to merged statics settings after wad removal.
- Fix drawing and merging issues with static meshes in TR2 and TR3.
- Fix sounds, lighting and GUI in TR2.
- Automatically load default sound catalog for TR2 and TR3 if there is no any.
- An option to compile MAIN.SFX file for TR2 as well.
- Restore accidentally deleted TRNG snow flag.
- Optimize memory usage.
- Fix Lara rendering for TR5Main target.
- Bring back compatibility with legacy TR5Main file format.
- Added the ability to compile single levels.
- Many ScriptEditor bug fixes.
- Read normals and shades for imported meshes.
- 99.72 MB
- 43 Downloads
- Export and reimport rooms using Wavefront OBJ, Collada, glTF2, x3d and MQO formats with lighting.
- Add "Hide room" feature which disables all editor-generated room geometry without untexturing it.
- Add "Lighting Quality" feature to create natural smooth shadows with multipass raytracing.
- Customize palette by double-clicking and ability to sample palette from selected texture set.
- Add "Clear Shades" option for merged statics which removes mesh's own shades before applying lighting.
- Add "Untextured Lighting" view mode.
- An option to hide transparent parts of rendered objects.
- An option to show real tint for merged static meshes.
- An option to disable warnings on object deletion.
- An option to show winroomedit cardinal directions instead of real in-game ones.
- Optimized 3D rendering: now up to 6 times faster in complex levels with lots of similar objects.
- Allow editing ghost blocks with QAWS keys.
- Allow undo while editing static and moveable properties, such as colour, OCB and such.
- Additional view option to hide light radius (under "Show other objects" dropdown in toolbar).
- Properly draw flyby path using splines and indicate flyby camera direction.
- Use two decimal places for flyby options.
- An option to dither 16-bit textures.
- Animate ghost blocks on selection.
- Rotate sector flags along with sector itself.
- Don't deselect current object when cancelling object placement.
- Fix sharp edges on imported room geometry by default and introduce an option to set it.
- Fix lots of bugs with imported geometry handling.
- Fix epic bug because of which every sound source was created twice.
- Fix texture selection combobox not populating properly in animated textures dialog.
- Fix nullref exceptions on faulty sound catalog reloading.
- Ask for automatic reconnection of all found offline media on reconnecting just one.
- Fix lagging gizmo movement.
- Fix prj importing for all-wall room cases.
- Add experimental "Moveable Tint" feature for forward compatibility with TR5Main.
- Add experimental "Trigger Volume" object type for forward compatibility with TR5Main.
- Add experimental TR2 compiler.
- Add TR3 compiler.
- Major refactoring and performance improvemets.
- Fixed many bugs.
- Added level batch compiling.
- Added context-sensitive autocomplete.
- Added live error underlining.
- Added a new, improved #INCLUDE compiling method.
- Added F1 functionality similar to NG Center.
- Added many new features to the FileList, such as file creation etc.
- Added a new Find & Replace dialog with tons of new features.
- Added a DEBUG mode for finding errors inside NG_Center.
- Added custom color schemes.
- Added section separators for Classic Script.
- Added a warrning indicator when plugins are missing.
- Added OCB list to reference browser.
- Added OLD Commands list to reference browser.
- Added NEW Commands list to reference browser.
- Added Sound SFX Indices list to reference browser.
- Completely reworked the Settings window.
- Completely reworked the syntax preview in the status bar.
- Completely reworked the flag definition window.
- Disabled persistent TRNG scripter notepad.exe nagging.
- Allow multiple instances option.
- Ability to compile MAIN.SFX file for TR3.
- Fix extreme lag with very long animations.
- Fix wrong copy animcommand behaviour.
- Add options to flip X/Y/Z axis for imported animations too.
- Don't duplicate animcommands on xml animation re-import.
- Fix and animate sprite preview.
- Try to guess duplicated item IDs corrupted by StrPix or WadMerger after using it with v130 wads.
- Easily select multiple checkboxes in lists by dragging mouse across them.
- Correctly parse alpha channel in TR1 textures while loading TR1 level as wad.
- 98.03 MB
- 50 Downloads
- Add new "Find untextured" feature
- Add scaling to texture remap tool
- Add extra checkbox for merged statics to replace room ambient light with static color
- Specify source/destination in find & replace window based on where the item was dropped
- Change the way TRNG flipeffects/actions/conditions are listed to preserve alphabetical sorting
- Limit camera distance to prevent annoying zoom slowdown
- Import objectless prjs without error
- Properly display imported geometry names on prj2 loading
- Fix for death + climb floordata flag combination
- Fix invisible objects picking
- Fix nullref exception with missing sound catalogs
- Fix item browser reset on paste object action
- Fix inconsistent texture mirroring on ceiling while using group and grid paint texturing tools
- Attempt to fix texture sorting exception on resource reload
- Add texture info diagnostics for possible system-specific compile issues
- An option to alphanumerically sort meshes on model/animation import
- Collect and play custom sounds from reference level in animcommand editor
- Additional safety measures to prevent potential wad2/prj2 corruption if saving was unsuccessful
- Fix corruption of EndFrame value with null animations re-saved from pre-1.2.9 wad2s
- Fix index out of range exception if anim parameters were edited with mousewheel
- 98.03 MB
- 48 Downloads
- Add "Search & Replace objects" feature
- Add short NG trigger names as prefixes
- Add option to pick texture without blending mode and double-sided attribs
- Fix room effect value of 1
- Fix broken textures on imported geometry if same level texture set is used
- Fix occasional floordata generation bug
- Fix inability to cancel "Set ambient light for selected rooms" action
- Implement undo for changing light colour
- Remove triggers to nonexistent targets on room removal
- Prevent lock-ups when prj2 with broken trigger with nonexistent target is selected
- Add "Copy" button to animcommand editor
- Prevent exceptions while reference project without sounds is loaded
- Fix some more geometry import bugs
- Fix state change editor foolproofing
- Unset "Prefer 32-bit" flag which caused WT to stop working on some Win10 systems
- Fix misplaced samples warning condition
- 96.45 MB
- 49 Downloads
Fix light values leaking through paper-thin walls of non-connected rooms
Overwrite merged statics effects with global room effects (partially fixes desynced caustics)
Fix corrupted animcommand frame numbers in single-frame animations
Fix static action triggers not being exported correctly
Fix static scale field not updating on enter keypress
Partially fix diagonal geometry portal flickering (all remaining cases are tomb4 bugs)
Directly edit static mesh color in TRNG projects by holding Ctrl or Alt
Added one extra default sound sample path (default TRLE one)
Fix selection color for pastel color scheme
Ask for autodetect sound deselection only if any sounds are selected
Added option to automatically autodetect sounds if none were selected (e.g. new project)
Added texture set in-place search
Added toolbar customization (right-click on it) and extra buttons
SoundTool and WadTool are now auto-loading current project if launched from Tomb Editor
Add End Frame field to animation editor
Fix unsaved changes indication
Fix incorrect frame count on animation changes
Potentially fix errors with assignation of sprite magenta transparency
Added SAS state names
Show found sample paths in sample list (if reference project is loaded)
Fix game launching with Alt+F4
- 100.79 MB
- 44 Downloads