- 105.95 MB
- 1 Download
Version 1.3.11 is now released!
List of changes:
- Added "copy object statistics" function which copies counts of placed objects into clipboard.
- Level settings option to remove unused statics and moveables from level file.
- Implement color tint for imported geometry.
- Import double-sided face attributes via material name prefix.
- Export additive blending properly for MQO.
- Added separate "delete all lights" function.
- Make "delete all objects" and "delete all triggers" functions aware of room selection.
- Hide internally used objects such as LARA_SKIN from item browser.
- Don't reset room selection while switching between objects in search window.
- Address precision loss in vertex positions for reimported room geometry.
- Ability to disable "digged" descriptions in autogenerated room names.
- Display slot names in mesh conversion errors instead of numerical IDs.
- Preserve item selection if available, if loaded wad list was changed.
- Several minor UI fixes.
- Fix animated textures not being remapped with default scale.
- Fix static mesh intensity for TR2 target.
- Fix incorrect default hotkey for switching blend mode.
- Fix exception when find & replace objects dialog was opened with trigger selected.
- Fix exception when script with invalid flipeffect ID is imported into trigger window.
- Fix mousewheel zoom speed not being updated in options window.
- Fix inconsistent 3D view descriptions for sinks and locked cameras.
- Export static and moveable meshes with textures to all supported 3D formats.
- Fix incorrect bounding sphere coordinates for objects imported from compiled levels.
- 105.95 MB
- 122 Downloads
Version 1.3.10 is now released!
List of changes:
- Added level statistics in the bottom of main view. Blue highlight signals a limit exceed.
- Show actual 15-bit lighting for TR3-4 targets and grayscale lighting for TR1-2 targets.
- Apply double-sided attribute for imported geometry, if any.
- Properly show double-sided and blending mode attributes for objects.
- Change default FPS for animated textures to 16 to comply with NGLE defaults.
- An option to reset texture attributes when new selection is done in texture map.
- An option to display warning if double-sided texture is applied to a single-sided face.
- Cleaner font rendering in 3D window.
- Fix room ambient lighting not updating after undo.
- Fix invalid hidden object picking.
- Fix occasional exceptions while using "split sector-based object" function.
- Fix rendering crashes with invalid vertex buffers.
- Add alt + double click hotkey in source wad panel to copy object to different slot.
- Fix additive blending attribute not being imported correctly.
- Fix incorrect pitch preview.
- 105.94 MB
- 116 Downloads
List of changes:
- Add Memo object type to store annotations right inside the project.
- Properly calculate lightmap for TR1-3 software rendering.
- Automatically change level version according to loaded wads version.
- Indicate wad version mismatch in level settings.
- Indicate imported geometry with missing textures in level settings properly.
- Allow usage of wav samples with different codecs (not recommended to use).
- Warn if any rooms are outside of map bounds, which may cause pathfinding issues.
- Remove duplicated meshes on compilation.
- Fix camera target trigger not working correctly in some cases.
- Fix imported geometry textures not reconnecting if project directory was moved.
- Fix text labels occasionally rendered in wrong places in 3D window.
- Fix some TR1 entity names.
- Internally import actual vertex colors when importing static meshes and models.
- Fix exceptions when any Lara-related object was deleted from wad.
- Fix last entry in animation list not showing properly.
- Fix frame number labels in animation editor.
- Properly preview sounds with different sample rates.
- Increase compile timeout for very large script files.
- 105.94 MB
- 90 Downloads
List of changes:
- Add "Import trigger from script" function to trigger window.
- Renderer optimizations (now up to 4 times faster in full world view mode).
- Don't move locked rooms with movement hotkeys.
- Don't move connected rooms with movement hotkeys if not all connected rooms are selected.
- Make room sprites replaceable through "Find & Replace" dialog.
- Prevent room sprite shuffling when adding new sprite sequences.
- Fix room sprite positioning in TR1-2.
- Fix EXTRA field not importing correctly from NGLE prj files in some cases.
- Fix exception on compilation if disjointed portals were found.
- Fix exceptions after deleting certain objects in find window.
- Fix another serious memory leak which was happening on project or wad reloading.
- Fix empty sprite sequence preview.
- 105.94 MB
- 119 Downloads
- Added TR1 support.
- Added room sprites support for TR1-2.
- Added fog bulb support for TR5.
- Added 8-bit texture support for TR2-3.
- Added move timer customization for TR1-2 cameras.
- Added ability to copy and paste triggers.
- Added "Export as animcommand" button to trigger window.
- Added ability to delete objects from search window.
- Added ability to delete multiple objects at once from object list.
- Added "Find & replace object" context menu.
- An option to apply chosen room properties to all selected rooms.
- Level settings option to safely increase a limit of 255 rooms per level.
- Allow undo for room ambient light changes.
- Draw service objects as 2D icons by default.
- Point to specific trigger area when "Find where is triggered" context menu was engaged.
- Always resample sounds to proper format.
- Store last selected room in project file.
- Store last used tool and texture remap window properties in config file.
- Define version-specific game limits in TrCatalog.xml.
- Sort triggers in the same order as in final level file in trigger list.
- Highlight "special" trigger which is used to setup parameters in trigger list.
- Better trigger sorting to avoid issues with specific trigger setups.
- Show warning if orphaned switch/key triggers were found in level.
- Optimize level compilation speed.
- Fix UVRotate textures on triangles.
- Fix incorrect pathfinding generation for TR2-3 which caused crashes and weird NPC behaviour.
- Fix incorrect animation transitions in TR2-3.
- Fix light radius calculation in TR2-3.
- Fix drag-n-drop in find & replace objects dialog.
- Fix incorrect TR1-3 item names in find & replace objects dialog.
- Fix incorrect rendering of last imported geometry in a room.
- Fix infinite loop while compiling pathfinding data for incorrect portal setups.
- Fix several issues with auto-reloading textures for imported geometry.
- Fix multiple exceptions when prj import with missing resources is aborted.
- Fix exception when Lara skin mesh count doesn't correspond to Lara mesh count.
- Fix epic memory leak which caused abnormally high CPU usage and aburpt crashes over time.
- Add recent wads list.
- Add animation fixer menu entry in animation editor.
- Add alignment controls in sprite editor (for TR1-3 room and UI sprites).
- Allow loading legacy wads without .swd and .was files.
- Fix distorted texturing on TR1-3 models.
- 99.72 MB
- 173 Downloads
- Fix MQO importer to accept spaces in texture paths.
- Fix possible issues with seamless texturing.
- Fix texture coordinates in TR2-3.
- Fix texture sounds window picking up wrong texture set if texture from other set is selected.
- Fix imported geometry light flag being overwritten by static light flag.
- Allow selecting ghost blocks embedded into walls.
- Add warnings for box/overlap limits.
- Prevent loading MAIN.SFX as sound catalog.
- Assign sound sample path correctly for levels generated with TombIDE.
- Fix exceptions while using F1 key outside of section blocks.
- Allow selecting numerical slot ID when copying object to another slot.
- Load TR level files with animcommands corrupted by FexMerger properly.
- Show meshswaps properly for different Lara animation objects.
- 99.72 MB
- 185 Downloads
- 99.71 MB
- 156 Downloads
- Added imported geometry browser (toggle it in "Window" menu).
- Implement fast preview compile mode (new button in the toolbar, reset toolbar to defaults to see).
- Autosave window layout on closing editor.
- Update list of hardcoded sounds for TR3.
- Don't draw transparency in item browser preview.
- Focus on tool window while picking texture or object.
- Warn user about oversized samples.
- Ask for confirmation before deleting multiple triggers.
- Remove stray triangle on ceiling after converting diagonal wall to full wall.
- Add missing antitrigger type for TR2.
- Fix persistent issues with auto-reloading resources.
- Fix ExtraNG string index in trigger window.
- Fix incorrect texel alignment in TR4-5 levels with padding set to 0.
- Fix Metasequoia room exporter.
- Fix corrupted faces in the corner of the exported room mesh.
- Fix selected texture not being dereferenced when "Remove all textures" command is used.
- Fix prj2 drag-n-drop into main window.
- Fix drag-n-drop from recent files in Windows 10.
- Fix floating toolbox getting out of reach on low-res mode switch.
- Added direct plugin uninstalling.
- Fixed several plugin issues.
- Fix static mesh properties not updated after mesh import.
- Fix exception after deleting root bone in skeleton editor.
- Fix potential issues with meshes with inconsistent vertex color count.
- Fix exception when last sound was deleted.
- 99.71 MB
- 172 Downloads
- Level settings option to map animated textures to imported geometry, objects and statics.
- Increased texture page packing ratio for visually similar textures.
- Support faces with additive blending on model import/export by setting their opacity to anything less than 1.
- An option to show real tint for all objects (replaces "Show real tint for merged statics" option).
- Add "Delete all objects" and "Delete all triggers" commands.
- Remap fog bulb intensity setting from red color to actual intensity field.
- Focus on selected imported geometry in imported geometry manager window.
- Disable face/vertex limit overflow errors and replace with warnings.
- Various additional fixes for TR2 compatibility.
- Fix exceptions with Metasequoia imported geometry.
- Fix exceptions with script IDs after room copy-paste.
- Fix possible transparency issues with UVRotate textures in 16-bit mode.
- Fix broken mirrored animated textures on triangles.
- Fixed critical exceptions and crashes.
- Improved autocomplete.
- Fix deleting multiple sound samples.
- Add ability to copy-paste sound infos between different instances.
- Draw actual skin in skeleton editor.
- Allow precise editing of bone pivots in skeleton editor.
- Allow editing bounding box for all selected frames at once.
- Fix bounding box controls being unresponsive to keypresses.
- Fix exception after pasting shorter animation into longer.
- Fix exception when selecting empty sprite sequence.
- Turning off "Vertex color light" import setting now really affects import result.
- 101.89 MB
- 175 Downloads
- Fix exception with merged statics out of room bounds.
- Fix exception when reloading wads with resource auto-reload turned off.
- Fix endless exception loop when switching to merged statics settings after wad removal.
- Fix drawing and merging issues with static meshes in TR2 and TR3.
- Fix sounds, lighting and GUI in TR2.
- Automatically load default sound catalog for TR2 and TR3 if there is no any.
- An option to compile MAIN.SFX file for TR2 as well.
- Restore accidentally deleted TRNG snow flag.
- Optimize memory usage.
- Fix Lara rendering for TR5Main target.
- Bring back compatibility with legacy TR5Main file format.
- Added the ability to compile single levels.
- Many ScriptEditor bug fixes.
- Read normals and shades for imported meshes.