Beiträge von Dawos

There will be special game elements later, maybe some of them was never used. The game starts with these basic elements, but later they will have less attention. At the end of the game there will be a special mechanical machine which is an impossible puzzle. Maybe this will be the best challenge for the puzzle masters ;).

Also there gona be boss battles and action scenes

Thank you, I hoped that the puzzle fans will like this version, but unfortunatelly this is also a slow and complicated version, so I thought I keep this version only for the big puzzle masters but anyone can have chance to solve it, and if they can't, then there is the solution in the bag. In the final version this level will be reduced only a kind of tutorial level, so there will be simple tasks here. On the second level there will be more platforming and less puzzles. On the third level there will be special challanges. All together it will have 28 rooms and there will be a bonus level where you can enter the bonus challanges if you have 23/28bronze secrets 6/9 silver secret and 2/3 golden secret, so you don't have to find all of them, but some secrets will be on diffent place than the demo because some rooms will look differently🙂

Hi everyone, thanks for everyone who played with the demo, of course the final version won't be this hard. I released this demo as a test to see the hardness of the elements and with this experiance I will create the final version of the whole game. So thanks for everyone and sorry for some frustrations but I had to see some realy hard situations, but that's why the help was included