Seit dieser Version wird die Engine anders gepatcht. Es wird nicht mehr die tomb4.exe gepatcht, sondern eine "patches.bin" Datei. Dadurch sollte kein Anti Virus Programm mehr anspringen, wenn man den Ordner öffnet, welche eine geänderte tomb4.exe beinhaltet.
Die patches Datei wird öfters von einigen Mitgliedern im TombRaiderForums.com erweitert. Ganz aktiv ist das Mitglied "ChocolateFan".
Original Thema welches sich um FLEP dreht:
Aktuelles Update (stand 24.05.2020, welches natürlich morgen nicht mehr aktuell sein kann)
- 463.64 kB
- 34 Downloads
- Change puzzle insert frame
- Remove jump to ladder
Change puzzle insert frame allows to change the hardcoded frame number of the puzzle inserting animation (134) where puzzle item is inserted (and puzzle hole is swapped to puzzle done).
Remove jump to ladder removes the jump up to ladder on tall ladders and instead forces the slow climbing animation (160).
- 462.71 kB
- 41 Downloads
- Fix pedestal pickup bug
- 459.66 kB
- 56 Downloads
- Enable gliding camera. requires TE 1.4.3 or later.
- Jeep without ignition key.
- Fix collision when swimming on water surface.
- Fix hair while wading.
- 456.67 kB
- 61 Downloads
- Fix inconsistent camera angle when hanging
- 456.18 kB
- 58 Downloads
- TR2Main widescreen
- Fix jumping through objects
- Static collision
Fix jumping through objects patch was developed by Troye.
- Clear menu backgrounds
Clear menu backgrounds patch now can be used normally, although it does not work correctly when used together with classic inventory plugin.
- 452.33 kB
- 81 Downloads
Axell, you have to mark Sample file size patch. Multiply the default value by two until it stops crashing.
Latest version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KOu...ew?usp=sharing.
- Upward standing jump ledge grab animation
- Ledge release animation
- Pickup flare frames
- Pickup item frames
- Jump delay
- Dive delay
- Crawlspace pickup
- Prevent camera position freeze
- Customize sas gun
- Fix bottom right corner bug
All patches by me, except Customize sas gun, which was developed by Troye.
- 442.49 kB
- 81 Downloads
- Title menu adjustment
Changes to existing patches:
- Fixed panning bug in reverb patch
ChocolateFan has fixed the panning bug in the reverb patch.
The title menu patch has been developed by me, you can see an example of what it can do in the video below.
- Remove Ahmet flame death
- Remove Small Scorpion poison hack
- Remove poison screen effect
- Show HP bar in inventory
- Ammo Counter / Flare Timer
- Fix sound radius bug
Remove poison screen effect patch was made by Troye and Fix sound radius bug patch was made by ChocolateFan. Show HP bar in inventory and Ammo counter / Flare timer patches were ported from TREP.
- 433.55 kB
- 81 Downloads
- Fixed crash in custom presets.
Refer to this post for updated source code: https://www.tombraiderforums.c…p?p=8299040&postcount=848
- 433.55 kB
- 102 Downloads
- 24 Savegame Slots (bugfixed)
- 431.9 kB
- 92 Downloads
- Free camera: Lock
- Sample file size
- Sample rate
- Sample buffer array
Unfortunately FLEP cannot fix the Grenade Gun bug since TRNG already patches the code where it happens. But TRNG patch copies the bug instead of solving it.
About the reverb patch:
- Documentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11OD...ew?usp=sharing.
- Source code: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZv...ew?usp=sharing.
- MAP file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S-n...ew?usp=sharing.
To overcome false positive detection by antiviruses, FLEP patches now are applied to the executable memory, as TRNG does. The new workflow is:
- FLEP patcher will patch a binary blob called patches.bin
- As soon as tomb4.exe starts, flep.dll will read patches.bin and patch tomb4.exe
This tomb4.exe (Lara blinking) is different than standard tomb4.exe (Lara with headset) because it must talk to flep.dll.
As a consequence, these three files should be distributed if FLEP patches are used: tomb4.exe, flep.dll and patches.bin.
- Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_9E...ew?usp=sharing.
- Source code of flep.dll: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mD9...ew?usp=sharing.
TombIDE 1.3.14 includes the same files as above for new projects that use TRNG + FLEP engine.
Thanks to: Caesum, DJ Full, LaraHCroft91, LoreRaider and Lwmte.
Sorry if I forgot someone!